Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NOT Da Mama!

On the off chance that someone stumbles across this poor neglected blog, I thought I would post a little explanation. This little blog was an experiment for me and a way to gain experience and the courage to start a REAL blog, one that is interesting and full of inspiring content. My last "baby" is now 18 and I am also now unencumbered by a full time job, no more big house or the responsibilities associated with Single Motherhood. So, while I am still technically a Single Mother of Invention, I am moving on to another chapter and up to the big time by creating a shiny new blog that will be called "AndiBeeCreates".

                                       What will the REMIX of this baby look like? 

As of today, it is not up and running YET, but when it is, I promise to surprise/inspire/entertain you with the many creative ideas and inventions I have been making for years and am "Remixing" to bring them into today!

Thanks for checking in and looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment