Saturday, August 7, 2010

Like the overgrown corners of my mind

I think I have a new name in mind for this blog, but it isn't quite there yet....maybe something like "Single Mothers, The Sisterhood of Survivors"... but that seems so desperate and bleak for a tribute to lives filled with growth and purpose and change and courage. Hmmm, still thinking but must finish mowing the living organism that my lawn has become before it swallows us up, cars, home and all...it helps to clear my mind through the endless and mind numbing revolutions of the blades and paths of neatly trimmed grass - like neatly trimming my cluttered brain into manageable trains of thought.



Still thinking about names -
Single Motherhood - The Great Frontier
A Sisterhood Like No Other- Membership Priceless

Just Like Mama Used to Make - A Home Without Dad
Sisterhood of Single Motherhood
A Life No One Would Wish For But Happy to End Up With
SO I'M A SINGLE MOTHER - You Got a PROBLEM With That??
Ducks in a Row on the Roof {A Random thought just pops up every so often and I have to go with them!}
Better Than Before {That one is probably in the self improvement book section at Borders!}
Behind Every Successful Single Mother is Herself, a Pile of Bills and Laundry
Will This Fun Never End? A Tribute to Single Motherhood
Obstacle Illusions - I Am Better Than I think I Am {Another Self help documentary that I should also write someday}


AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment